Family Abuse Center's 2024 Faith Summit
PLEASE NOTE: We are in the process of rescheduling. We will share the new date once it is set.
Family Abuse Center's Faith Summit is a place to unite by focusing on implementing our mission to end domestic violence through education and prevention within the church. The Faith Summit brings together leaders, advocates, and communities to address the pressing issue of family violence through a lens of faith and compassion. Together, we aim to create awareness, promote healing, and build a network of support.
- Date: TBA
- Time: TBA
- Location: Calvary Baptist Church
- Inspiration: Gain insights from faith leaders and experts.
- Education: Learn about the impact of family violence and how to address it.
- Networking: Connect with like-minded individuals and organizations.
- Action: Discover tangible ways to make a difference in your community.
- Doors open at 9 a.m.
- Keynote speaker: Former Family Abuse Center Executive Director, Rev. Kathy Reid
- Lunch provided
- Peace Partners Training
- Small Group Discussion
- Survivor Panel
- Closing Remarks
Secure your spot at the Faith Summit and be a part of the movement to end family violence.
Other ways to get involved:
- Partner with our Peace Partners program to host a workshop.
- Share information about the Family Abuse Center with your congregation and community.
- Encourage victims to seek help and offer emotional support.
By working together, we can make a difference in the lives of those affected by domestic violence. If you are interested in learning more about how your church can support our mission, please reach out to our Executive Director at Whitney.Thomas@familyabusecenter.org.