Our experienced counseling staff are committed to providing services for those in Waco and our surrounding counties who are victims of domestic violence.
- Counseling is available for community members who have experienced abuse by a significant other, household member or relative.
- Counselors are available to meet with you in a safe, undisclosed location to discuss your situation and the ways domestic violence has impacted your life.
- You do not have to be separated from an abusive spouse/partner to receive counseling services, but please be aware and take steps to keep yourself safe.
Side By Side Virtual Support Group
Open to people who are experiencing or are survivors of domestic violence.
- Zoom video conference
- Meeting ID: 998-905-2797
- Contact Family Abuse Center for group password.
- First and third Monday of every month 6-7 p.m.
If you have questions, please contact Karen Perez, M.S., LPC at Family Abuse Center.