FLSA Status: non-exempt (hourly)
Part-Time: (Not to exceed 20 hours per week)
GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE:
The Data Entry Administrative Assistant is responsible for data entry into the DFPS PEIS database and working with the Program Director to ensure quality data. Some secretarial and receptionist duties will be included in the position.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 or more years experience in data entry preferred.
- Bilingual preferred
- Strong computer skills, including ability to use various software applications, spreadsheets and databases. MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills, attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Demonstrates effectiveness as a member of a team as well as the ability to work independently and to take initiative
- Ability to maintain personal balance and accomplish multiple tasks that require a variety of skills
- Enter and maintain program data.
- Provide data reports to the HOPES Program Director in a timely fashion to meet grant requirements.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement
Accountabilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Assist HOPES Program Director
- Maintain client databases (PEI).
- Compile other statistics as needed.
- Maintain quality control of all data
Supervised by: HOPES Program Director
Send cover letter and resume to Kathy.Reid@familyabusecenter.org.